Sailing lessons in Toronto Canada from Toronto Sailing School, a professional and friendly sailing school where the accent is on safety and having a great time. Learn to sail by taking the popular CYA Basic Cruising course either with us or on your own boat. Instruction and testing for Pleasure Craft Operator Card and Toronto Harbour Permit. Refresher, confidence building and tailor-made courses to suit your individual needs. Please visit our website: www.torontosailingschool.com

Sunday 1 April 2007

Sailing By The Dinette

Joan: "I’ve just started doing the Lotto 6/49 because there’s an Oyster 49 for sale and I’m sure it’s got my name on it. But chatting to various friends, it seems I should lust after a catamaran. Even James has one now which he keeps in the BVI. So it must be so. Which one should I long for?"

Bob: "The great advantage of a cat’ is that you can sleep on opposite sides of the boat".

Steve: "The only Oysters you’re going to be able to buy with a ten dollar Lotto win are the ones you buy from Loblaws. You could get a cute little kitty kitty from the animal Humane Society for ten bucks. I’d go for the cat’. It won’t give you salmonella".

No comments: